An elderly couple was affected by smoke in a fire in a house in Kastamonu.


KASTAMONU (AA) – An elderly couple, affected by the smoke in a house fire in the İnebolu district of Kastamonu, was taken to the hospital.

A fire broke out on the first floor of a 5-storey building on İsmetpaşa Street in Boyran District for an unknown reason.

Apartment residents noticed the fire and informed the fire brigade.

The couple Ahmet (83) and Şerife Manoğlu (80), who were caught in the fire in their sleep, were taken out of the house by their neighbors.

Inebolu Municipality fire brigade team came to the scene upon notice and extinguished the fire before it grew.

The elderly couple, affected by the smoke, was taken to İnebolu State Hospital by the 112 Emergency Service team.

The article is in Turkish


Tags: elderly couple affected smoke fire house Kastamonu


PREV The suspect who approached a woman walking with her child in Esenyurt with a car and harassed her was arrested
NEXT An elderly woman living alone was injured in the fire that broke out in a 3-storey house in Artvin.