A fire broke out in the workplace as a result of the explosion of flammable materials next to the stove in the industrial zone of Genç Osman Mahallesi in Bayburt city center. 1 person was injured.
According to the information obtained, the incident occurred in the evening when flammable materials next to the stove exploded in the workplace located in the industrial zone of Genç Osman Mahallesi. APB, one of the business owners, was injured as a result of the explosion of flammable materials used as foam and adhesive in door and window installation, and a fire broke out in the workplace due to the explosion.
Upon notice, 112 health, fire brigade and police teams arrived at the scene. APB, who had burns on part of his body, was taken to Bayburt State Hospital by ambulance, while firefighters intervened in the fire.
Due to the explosion and fire at the workplace, the road with heavy traffic was closed to vehicle traffic by the police and a different route was provided in a controlled manner.
After the fire in the unusable workplace was taken under control, the road was opened to vehicle traffic.
After the interventions performed on APB, who was hospitalized, he was transferred to Erzurum City Hospital Burn Treatment Center.