This Information Text is written by our Company Scope Medya Ticaret Pazarlama A.Ş. (“Medyascope”), located at Maslak Mahallesi, Dereboyu 2. Cadde, No: 15A/70, Ata Center İş Merkezi Kat: G2, Sarıyer/İstanbul, as the Data Controller. It relates to the processing of personal data obtained from the E-Bulletin Subscription section on our website for the purpose of promoting the products and services provided by A.Ş., and has been prepared by our Company in order to fulfill its obligation to inform within the scope of the relevant legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”). Our company’s policies regarding the protection of personal data are available at https://medyascope.tv.
Processing; It is defined in Article 3 of the KVKK as the processes of recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available and classifying personal data.
- Your Processed Personal Data
Your processed personal data is your name, surname and e-mail address that you choose to share with us through E-Bulletin Subscription.
- Collection Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data
Your personal data, during the execution of promotions, campaigns and publicity activities within the scope of products and services provided by our company, is the establishment and execution of the contract regarding advertising, promotion and information in the areas where our Company operates commercially to those who provide their e-mail addresses in the E-Bulletin Subscription section on our website. is processed within the scope of the legitimate interest of the data controller and your explicit consent.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed by our Company within the appropriate period for the following processing purposes, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK:
- Carrying out communication activities
- Execution of advertising / campaign / promotion processes
- Carrying out storage and archive activities
- Conducting marketing analysis studies
- Carrying out the marketing processes of products / services,
- Organization and event management
- To provide advertising, promotion and information services in our company’s areas of activity,
- Answering the requests and complaints received on these e-mails sent by our company,
- To take legal action in case of a legal dispute,
- All other legal obligations.
- To whom and for what purposes personal data may be transferred
Our company takes care to process personal data in accordance with the principles of “need to know” and “need to use”, ensuring the necessary data minimization and taking the necessary technical and administrative security measures, and transfers it to third parties only in cases of necessity. Your personal data; Personal data is processed by the relevant units of our Company within the framework of the processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK and is shared with third parties for the purposes stated below.
- In accordance with the relevant legislation, it can be transferred to administrative authorities, judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement forces, authorized administrative and supervisory boards and/or other authorized supervisory institutions and organizations upon request and/or in case of a legal dispute, it can be communicated with these authorities and our Company’s lawyers in order to protect the legal interests of our Company. is shared.
- It is shared with our business partner, from whom we supply the E-Bulletin Subscription data processing infrastructure for the purpose of promoting our products and services, the agencies and marketing analysis companies from which we receive services for the purpose of making these notifications.
- Your personal data can be transferred abroad if the condition of explicit consent, which is one of the conditions in Article 9 of the KVKK, is met due to the data storage systems of our service providers located abroad, whose e-mail infrastructure and related services we use.
- Storage Period of Personal Data
It will retain your personal data for reasonable periods of time, in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services we provide, during the period the services are provided, and thereafter, in accordance with the relevant legislation, in order to fulfill its legal obligations and ensure its legitimate interest.
- Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data
If the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the KVKK disappear, the personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us ex officio or upon the request of the personal data owner.
- Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data you provide to us. Accordingly, we take the necessary technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, damage, loss or disclosure.
- Rights of the Relevant Person who owns personal data
The personal data owner “Relevant Person” will be able to declare his/her rights and requests stated below in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law by duly filling out the Application Form at www.eliteworldhotels.com.tr.
Within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK No. 6698, everyone has the right to apply to our Company in the capacity of data controller regarding the following issues:
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed or not,
• Requesting information regarding if it has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom it is transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in KVKK,
• To request that the transactions carried out in accordance with your rights in the form of correction, deletion and destruction stated above be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively with automatic systems,
• If you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data contrary to the relevant legislation, you have the right to request compensation for your damage.
- Contact for Your Rights and Requests
You can submit your questions and requests regarding your personal data to the Data Controller through the following methods, with a petition prepared in accordance with the conditions specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles.
|Application Method||Address to Application|
|Personal Written Application||Maslak District, Dereboyu 2. Cadde, No: 15A/70, Ata Center Business Center Floor: G2, Sarıyer/İstanbul|
|Notary||Maslak District, Dereboyu 2. Cadde, No: 15A/70, Ata Center Business Center Floor: G2, Sarıyer/İstanbul|
|From your e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in the system.||[email protected]|
Relevant Persons who will apply through “Personal Written Application” are required to submit documents proving their identity. In this context Maslak District, Dereboyu 2. Cadde, No: 15A/70, Ata Center Business Center Floor: G2, Sarıyer/İstanbul For your written applications made in person to , we kindly request that only the front side of the ID (without the blood type and religion section) be submitted along with the application form.
We kindly request that “Personal Data Protection Law Related Person Request” be written in the notification envelope of the application form or in the subject line of the e-mail.
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to Medyascope, Medyascope will finalize your request free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the response to your application requires a cost in accordance with the legislation, Medyascope may charge a fee at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.