Lemons are a versatile, natural option for cleaning, beauty, cooking and much more. Not only do they smell and taste great, they also have antibacterial properties that make them perfect for killing germs. Their low pH makes them perfect for beauty and personal care, and when applied directly to the skin, lemon juice can lighten aging and sunspots. Lemons contain a high concentration of citric acid, which is great for general disinfection and cleaning. The citric acid in lemon can help kill bacteria and mold, and can also remove soap scum and mineral deposits. First of all, let’s explain the benefits of putting salt in lemon peel.
CUT THE LEMON AND ADD ROCK SALT TO IT! IT HAS SUCH AN EFFECT THAT THIS METHOD HAS BEEN USED AS A MEDICINE FOR YEARS.
It is especially important that we place the lemon we have soaked in salt somewhere in our house, or even in the room where we sleep, if possible. All you have to do is; Take a lemon, cut it into quarters and sprinkle salt inside.
BENEFITS OF PUTTING SALT IN LEMON
- When you put salted lemon on your bedside, your nervous system works healthier throughout the night. You can easily notice this within a few days.
- Salt with lemon; It increases your focus and makes it easier for you to fall asleep.
- It refreshes and refreshes the air of your room.
- Salted lemon, which provides deep breathing relief, increases oxygen in the body and ensures normal blood flow.
- It allows you to get away from the thoughts circulating in your mind.
- It has beneficial effects on bronchitis and asthma.
- Lemon is antioxidant and antibacterial; It is good for your nasal congestion and saves you from this problem while sleeping.
- It helps you increase your energy and be positive in the morning.
- It is good for hangover and fatigue.
- It prevents bad odors from forming in areas such as the kitchen.
- The smell of lemon increases your brain’s serotonin levels.
- You can use lemon to quickly remove paint smell from a room.
- It repels all insects in the room, including mosquitoes.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It cleans the air valves leading to the lungs and prevents viruses from gaining a foothold there.